Count on us for expert pet surgery services. Our skilled veterinary team is dedicated to providing safe and effective surgical procedures to improve the health and well-being of your beloved pet.
When your pet needs surgery, you can rest assured that the staff at Kindred Spirits will care for them from the moment you leave them in our hands. We have a state-of-the-art surgery suite to accommodate your loved one and make sure they’re comfortable, warm, and safe throughout their surgery.
Whether your pet needs a routine spay/neuter, a C-section, corneal surgery, or orthopedic surgery, we’ll take every measure possible to protect your pet. During their surgery, we’ll use a hot air circulation device to keep your pet warm and continuously monitor blood pressure, heart rate, and oxygen levels.
Once the surgery is complete, we’ll keep a close eye on your pet and provide pain medication to help them recuperate.
At Kindred Spirits Veterinary Clinic, we also:
- Meet with you to answer questions and inform of the surgical plan for your pet
- Have a vet or vet tech at your pet’s side from the moment we give the anesthetic until your pet is awake and comfortable
- Call you as soon as we are finished with the procedure
- Make sure your pet’s pain is managed well, both in the hospital and at home
- Use the most up-to-date anesthetics, monitoring equipment, and procedures